(HARLEM – September 16, 2020) – LES People’s is excited to announce that our East Harlem branch is moving to a bigger commercial space at 2285 2nd Avenue, New York, 10035, located on the corner of 117th Street and 2nd Avenue. As you may know, we have been looking for a new space for a long time and have initiated construction a couple of months ago. Now, we are ready to open our doors on Thursday, October 1st, 2020.
What’s coming to the New East Harlem Branch?
• Our new location is at a prime commercial space in the heart of East Harlem
• It is easily accessible by public transportation by bus: M15, M115 and M116 and by train: 4 and 6
• It’s equipped with a 24HR ATM that accepts check and cash deposit, as well as cash withdrawals
• Our temporary Covid-19 Hours of Operation will remain until further notice
• Appointments for in-person member services are available
• Our current East Harlem branch telephone, email, and fax numbers will remain the same
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 212-529-8197 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Lower east Side People’s Federal Credit Union
Lower East Side People’s Federal Credit Union is a non-profit financial cooperative organized in 1986 that promotes economic justice and opportunity in NYC neighborhoods. We are owned by our members and dedicated to providing high-quality financial services and community development investments in low income, immigrant and other underserved communities.